January 7, 2010

Late.

so i fail at this whole new years resolution thing, as you can see i’m starting on january 6th. well it's 12:13 am, so it's technically the 7th. sue me. POINT IS. i'm late. who knew right? i don’t think i’ve been on-time for anything in my life. late for class, late for church, i even managed to be late for the standardize ACT test…i guess that’s another thing on my new years resolution list: to start being on-time for once. i am also not going to procrastinate. original, i know. but once i conquer this, it will make my life oh so much easier! i really wish i could contribute more to this post, but i don’t really have much to say other than i hope not to fail with my new years resolutions. that also reminds me that i need to use my camera more so i can post some lovely pictures on here. until then. stay classy.

-KP

No comments:

Post a Comment